Mindfulness Meditation for Beginners
Mindfulness is a very simple form of meditation. By focusing your full attention on the breath as it flows in and out of your body you are more able to observe your thoughts as they arise in your mind.
What Can Practicing Mindfulness do for you …
Thousands of peer-reviewed scientific papers prove that mindfulness……
- Reduces chronic pain.
- As effective as the main prescription painkillers
- Reduces anxiety, stress, depression, exhaustion and irritability
- Memory improves, reaction times become faster and mental and physical stamina increase.
- Enhances brain function, reduces some of the thinning of certain areas of the brain that naturally occurs with ageing.
- Improves the immune system.
- May reduce ageing at the cellular level by promoting chromosomal health and resilience.
- Reduces blood pressure and lowers the risk of hypertension
When: Saturday Feb 2, 2019, 2pm – 3:30pm
Where: Vista Place Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre
Instructor: Wonnita Brands
Registration: $59.00 OR Bring a friend and you will each pay only $49.00
Call: 204-253-2165 to register